Federal Work Study

Dorm Crew jobs are eligible under the Federal Work Study Program (FWSP). If you are an eligible student and would like to apply your Work Study award to Dorm Crew, please complete a FWSP Referral Card using the link below. 

Dorm Crew Work Study Referral Form

Click here for all the information you need to complete the referral form.


Are you eligible?

To check if you are eligible, visit my.harvard.edu and review your financial aid award letter. Look for the line item: Term Time Work Expectation (Work Study).

Where can you get more information?

The Federal Work Study Program is administered by the Student Employment Office. Please email seofwsp@fas.harvard.edu or call (617) 495-2585 for more information.